1 Bed | Invest in the Best Devt in Business Bay

1 Bed | Invest in the Best Devt in Business Bay

Call Edwards & Towers today to view and purchase this spacious and sought after one bed in the brilliant Al Habtoor City Development. The apartment encompasses a commodious and contemporary design, great views of both the Canal and Downtown and comes with a fully fitted kitchen that also comes with white goods. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes, large en-suite and there is also a guest WC located with the apartment. The one bedrooms apartments are very sought after in this development and E&T are in a position to negotiate with the developer to attain the best purchase price possible. This is an iconic development, not just because of its phenomenal location but the fact that it is a lifestyle and entertainment district in itself. The quality and detail with which the facilities within the three residential towers and the hotels have been (and are being) built are absolutely world-class. Via E&T live in, by far one of Dubai's most spectacular developments. The Rockefeller Center of Dubai. The buyer pays 20% down payment now. Move in immediately, handover is on going now. (more than half the tower occupied) Pay the remaining 80% over 5 years on annual, monthly, quarterly basis. 4% DLD to be paid by the buyer Service charges AED22 per square foot. Live in the Gateway of Dubai Great and East Access to North and South Public Transport Links Spectacular entertainment, tourist and residential district within itself Breathtaking views of the Dubai canal World-class entertainment venues PROPERTY FEATURES: -Balcony -Basement parking -Broadband ready -Built in wardrobes -Central air conditioning -Central heating -Fully fitted kitchen -Gymnasium -Kitchen white goods -24 hours Maintenance -Children's play area -Concierge service -Fitness Center -Recreational Facilities -Restaurants -Shops


Contact the seller

Unregistered User

View phone number
Report


menu
menu